At The MI Racing Academy we place great value on the Attitude and Behaviour of our riders.
Our Attitude and Behaviour is what defines us.
- We set the standard for behaviour which other clubs aspire to:
- Our bikes are always immaculate
- We recognise other performances, even when we have been beaten
- We wear our club clothing at races and in training with pride
- We are courteous to other riders, coaches and officials
- We accept official decisions without argument
- We are a group of friends bound together by our club and our enjoyment of cycling and competition
- We look after and support each other in races
- We have a thirst for learning so that we consistently improve our training and racing
- We ride our bikes for enjoyment and we know how to enjoy ourselves when riding our bikes